MHCLC Launches Ad Campaign in HV Parent
- 2020 ACS Calligraphy & Chinese Painting Winners!
- MHCLC Lion Dancers Tantalize at Sinterklaas
- 2015 ACS Calligraphy and Chinese Painting Winners!
- Chinese New Year Card Contest Winners
- NYC Chinatown Trip 2015
- Card Contest Winners!
- 2014 ACS Calligraphy & Chinese Painting Winners!
- Chinese New Year's Eve in New Paltz - Feb. 9, 2013
- Chinese Culture Day - Nov. 9, 2012
- MHCLC Launches Ad Campaign in HV Parent
- Potlock picnic - June 17, 2012
- 2012 Annual ACS Teacher Training Conference
It’s big news for us, as we have relied in the past on word-of-mouth, and remarkably folks have found us. But times have changed, and so has our curriculum. We’ve expanded our Chinese language class offerings to provide learning opportunities for pre-schoolers through our Play Group, and to adults through Adult Practical Conversation class. We also are applying for grants to boost and expand our Chinese Performing Arts program.
We need to increase our enrollment so that we may continue to provide a valuable service to families and individuals in the community who would like to enrich their children’s (or their own) exposure to Mandarin language and Chinese culture. Our ads and listings will appear in the August 2012 and September 2012 issues of Hudson Valley Parent. We thank Erik Vrielink at Studio Vrielink for his generously donated design work on this ad.
Our pace is appropriate to non-heritage and heritage families where Chinese is not the primary language spoken at home. We emphasize building a strong foundation with phonics and traditional character writing, moving on to simplified characters and typing at advanced levels. Our cultural arts programs help to add another dimension to learning, and some of our groups perform at cultural and community venues.
Help us get the word out. Download and post our brochures and flyers. Invite friends to our September 9 Open House.