Chinese New Year’s Eve in New Paltz – Feb. 9, 2013
- 2020 ACS Calligraphy & Chinese Painting Winners!
- MHCLC Lion Dancers Tantalize at Sinterklaas
- 2015 ACS Calligraphy and Chinese Painting Winners!
- Chinese New Year Card Contest Winners
- NYC Chinatown Trip 2015
- Card Contest Winners!
- 2014 ACS Calligraphy & Chinese Painting Winners!
- Chinese New Year's Eve in New Paltz - Feb. 9, 2013
- Chinese Culture Day - Nov. 9, 2012
- MHCLC Launches Ad Campaign in HV Parent
- Potlock picnic - June 17, 2012
- 2012 Annual ACS Teacher Training Conference
Saturday February 9 – New Paltz Elting Memorial Library
Mid Hudson Chinese Language Center will perform at the Elting Memorial Library in New Paltz for a celebration of “Chinese New Year.” This event will take place on Chinese New Year’s Eve, Saturday, February 9th. Events will take place in the Steinberg Reading Room from 6 – 8:30. There will be festive decorations, a food ‘tasting’, various activities, including games with prizes and children’s projects. Volunteers of the Cultural Classes from MHCLC will introduce the Lion Dance, and we will also present Shaolin Kung Fu demonstration as well as traditional Chinese folk dancing. Come in a Chinese costume as there will be prizes awarded. All ages welcomed! This is a great way to experience all the festivities on Chinese New Year’s Eve, as we will welcome the Year of the Snake.
The library is located at: 93 Main Street in New Paltz, 845 255-5030