NYC Chinatown Trip 2015
- 2020 ACS Calligraphy & Chinese Painting Winners!
- MHCLC Lion Dancers Tantalize at Sinterklaas
- 2015 ACS Calligraphy and Chinese Painting Winners!
- Chinese New Year Card Contest Winners
- NYC Chinatown Trip 2015
- Card Contest Winners!
- 2014 ACS Calligraphy & Chinese Painting Winners!
- Chinese New Year's Eve in New Paltz - Feb. 9, 2013
- Chinese Culture Day - Nov. 9, 2012
- MHCLC Launches Ad Campaign in HV Parent
- Potlock picnic - June 17, 2012
- 2012 Annual ACS Teacher Training Conference
NYC Chinatown Trip 2/22/15
On Sunday, February 22, we will take the 6:54 a.m. train from Poughkeepsie, and arrive at Grand Central at 8:41 a.m. We will then take the No. 6 subway to Canal Street, and walk to Jing Fong at 20 Elizabeth Street, where we will savor a delightful dim sum brunch.
The parade starts at 1:00 p.m., after there will be time to have some fun! We can browse the streets of the bustling city and enjoy the chinese culture. There will also be fire crackers and poppers which are always add to the excitement. Afterwards, we will take the 3:43 p.m. train from Grand Central to head home after an exhilarating day.